Cabana rental pricing?

I can’t put my fingers on this anywhere.

I know they go fast.

I just want to know - how much are they??

If my memory serves me from my previous failed attempt I think it was $250-350 season dependent.

2 Likes

@LTinNC82 looks about right. I have in a spreadsheet from earlier this year that it would be $300 for a full day at BC/Stormalong.

1 Like

And that includes the cabana, obviously, as well as…??? Snacks, sodas, waters? Dedicated wait staff?

I noticed when I checked this out recently that the Stormalong Bay Cabanas don’t list a half-day option

1 Like

Three replies coming!

Who will win?!

Who has the fastest fingers??

1 Like

Yes, yes, yes, and yes. Plus comfy loungers and a ceiling fan which is glorious for the summer.

1 Like

I think you get drinks (water/sodas), a fruit tray, and a dedicated wait staff.

I’m not sure of the details, but I think @Tall_Paul1 rented one last year so I’m tagging him for more info.

1 Like

I believe mine were just under $320 (including tax) for the second week of March. In the past, the full day has included both a fruit tray and a dessert tray. I don’t know if they’re still doing the dessert tray. I’ll know in a few weeks though! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

They were eligible for AP discount previously if you have one! Fruit tray in the am, dessert snacks in the pm.

1 Like

Oh man, I don’t think I asked about a DVC discount. I think there used to be one. Guess who’s going to be on hold for hours with Disney tomorrow?! :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Not much to add to what was already said, but last March it was full day only, included fruit tray, dessert tray, unlimited water, juice, and usual coke products, sunscreen and a few other random things, tv, safe, charging ports, dedicated server for Hurricane Hannah’s. Not sure if anything has changed since. Think it was around $275.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone!

From what I can tell from another forum, they have not done half-day rentals since COVID.

And yes - they go extremely fast. People have reported being on right at opening of their 60+10 and going for Day 10 and them being sold out.

1 Like

Good thing I haven’t told DW about my intent to rent one…

3 Likes