BWV Studio or YC Garden for romantic night?

Variation on what someone else asked. Romantic night for DH and I while grandparents stay with kids. Can get BWV Studio for $270/night (taxes incl) vs YC Garden view at $370/night (taxes incl). It’d be fun to check out SAB pool but realistically we’re not that likely to spend a lot of time in it.
I’ve booked them both and will drop whichever you tell me to. :slight_smile: No pressure. But just remember that my marriage depends on your sound advice, people.

1 Like

Gah! I don’t have experience with either place but I know if my marriage depended on it, I’d go with the 270 a night room (I'm 1/4 Scot and DH is 1/2 Scot ;) enough said!) If you aren't planning on spending a lot of time in the SAB pool, I'd use the extra for something else. :heart:

There’s more to do over at the BoardWalk. And it is $100, which would find most of a nice dinner somewhere.

I loved the boardwalk. It’s a great resort and plenty to do around the resort. I would choose the less expensive room and do a little extra fun. They are so similar anyway.

Have you decided yet? I will add another vote for BWV. The only thing you cannot still walk to and have access to at YC is the pool. For 100 book dinner at Captain’s Grill.