Buses with kids and rope drop

A Minnie Van CM said last month that they were waiting on a big shipment of them. Hopefully they got enough.

1 Like

Dinner show?

Oh that will be good news. I personally won’t use them but I know those 2 car seats will make life easier for a lot of visitors.

1 Like

I think that is their niche demographic, really. I can’t see using them otherwise (except that one in my party just had to ride last month and she’s hella adorable so of course we did!)

2 Likes

We’re doing Mickey’s BBQ - I should have said Fort Wilderness Resort, not AK Lodge. It’s hard to keep track sometimes!

1 Like

I’m with you on the Lyft vs. Uber thing, for basically all the reasons you mentioned, TBH. Though I know people do swear by Uber, so I try to not expressly disinclude people who do, in fact, prefer Uber.

1 Like

I hear you. I just like to make people aware there is another option since most tend to just say Uber and exclude Lyft. :grin:

Concur wholeheartedly. Especially since I have a preference for Lyft’s business practices that way!

1 Like

We did a Minnie Van from GF to Bon Voyage breakfast (morning) and it was quick to get there and had two carseats for DD5 and DD3. For our last trip with DD5 only we used the Mi-Fold booster for Uber and taxi - that was super easy to use, easy to pack and bring along. Uber (not sure about Lyft but imagine it’s the same) has Family rides where they have one carseat. So you could do this with your Mi-Fold and their carseat for the kids. You wouldn’t have to worry about Minnie Van availability and it’d be cheaper. Having said that, the Minnie Van was perfect for us as we didn’t have to mess with a bus to a park, then to a resort and didn’t have to bring a booster along. (It was also $20 a few weeks ago…)

1 Like

Thanks for the tip about the Family rides! Good to know.