Burning (a hole in my wallet) question

Does the AP discount apply to dooney bags in the parks?? Thank you from me and definitely not my wallet….unless it’s a cute Dooney wallet that wants a friend….I digress.

3 Likes

YES! and sometimes… DB is cheaper in the parks than online at shop Disney. And Shop Disney never allows AP discounts on DB.

ETA: I’ve used my AP discount on DB a few times in the parks :wink:

2 Likes

During early covid times they had 30% off merch at the shops. I got myself a nice D&B!!

1 Like

I. Can’t. Even. That’s amazing. I am super hoping to get the orange bird flower and garden bag but I am nervous they will be sold out or their will be crazy merch line :grimacing: I am there right as the festival starts and won’t have long in Epcot

I never in my mind would ever spend that much on a bag, I’m just not a purse person, however I considered it a birthday present to myself. Its haunted mansion themed and I LOVE it and use it every day. And I never tell anyone how much it was, just that it was 30% off.

2 Likes

That’s the key part! Story complete.

1 Like

Some DB do sell out. Usually they just discontinue the pattern; like my Little Mermaid DB. I haven’t seen an orange bird DB, is it new?

The ones I’ve seen sell out really fast are popular characters like Tink or the penguins from Mary poppins

It’s being released for this year’s flower and garden, so not for a few days. I saw a picture in a merch preview.

1 Like

Thank you @vcka and @Jsanta26 for your help! I was able to dash over to Epcot on my short trip to get the orange bird DB using my AP discount which made it alllllllmost a reasonable price. Thanks again! Here is my new best friend -

6 Likes

Super cute!
I’m a little jealous!!!

1 Like

OMG that looks SO cute! Does it have a crossover strap too? I’m happy you were able to grab one, enjoy!

Yes it does! Here is a better pic where you can see the strap.

3 Likes

Oh, I love that sky blue edge to the strap too :heart_eyes:

2 Likes