Burner FP+ No More?

As always, you have beaten me to the right answer!

If the shoe fits, my dear. If the shoe fits. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for that clarification, and as others have said, it would be nice if any of the people we spoke to about the issue could have explained this. My original assumption was that when Disney cancelled the FP+ and replaced it with an anytime, that in and of itself should have counted as a use, since we were not allowed to use it through no fault of our own. It doesn’t make sense to me why I would then need to book another FP+ for that to count, let alone after that replacement for the original FP+ was used. Disney is penalizing me for their cancellation of the original FP+ because they couldn’t keep Figment operating for whatever reason, which doesn’t seem fair.

I wouldn’t say they were penalising them. Many people would say that getting an anytime FP is a bonus. They got an extra tier1 and tier2 FP, which they didn’t have to use. And if they had known what to do, they could have booked another burner FP immediately.

Perhaps the fact they weren’t in the park at the time of their FP did mean that having to book another would delay them being able to get another tier1. If they had been there, booked another one and tapped in without riding, that would have cleared it quickly. Maybe that’s a drawback to booking an FP before you plan to get to the park, although I think you said that in this case they were delayed.