Brunch at California Grill

Thinking about doing brunch at CG. Would only consider it if we are on the DDP. If you have been, is it worth 2 TS credits? I was watching a YouTube video this morning where the bloggers said that you could order more than one entree. Can anyone verify that worked for them?

I think now that it costs $95 per person that it is worth 2 credits. I actually think it’s even worth it if you are paying out of pocket. It is my favorite dining experience at Disney. And I can confirm that you can order multiple entrees–we done that several times.

1 Like

Yes we felt it was a fantastic use of two credits…unless you have a 10 or 11 year old. For some reason the CG “adult” age was 12 I believe. So we paid child price for my 10 year old OOP and saved his 2 credits. The brunch was by far our best ever meal at WDW. I suppose you could order more than one entree; we were so stuffed by the time our entrees arrived that we couldn’t even eat one!

1 Like

We will have a 4 year old who would use 2 of her DDP credits and a 2 year old who will eat for free.

For a child’s meal plan I would definitely use the credits at CG; kids meals are so cheap other places. But the ability to save two adult credits and pay kids OOP price was nice. Those two credits along with bread service fed all 5 of us at Sana’a later.

1 Like

I used the buffet section for small appetizers and ordered 2 entrees and a half entree. I had the steak and eggs, chicken and toast, (it used to be chicken and waffles but it had just changed) and I had a half lobster eggs Benedict. I would skip the chicken dish the others were so much better.

3 Likes

I want the lobster eggs Benedict and the deviled eggs that I saw on the video.

1 Like

Making me drool all over again…

1 Like

DD went to a flea market today and sent me a pick of her lunch all it said was “went to Amish Market”. The food there is out of this world I was so jealous I sent her pictures of mine and DW trip and said “went to Disney”.

2 Likes

I can hardly wait until December 6 or 13, depending on which one I can get for 7 people: 180+2 or 180+9. Not that I am planning, yet. Ha ha, I have most of my Table Service choices figured out.

1 Like

@joefishing209. Where was the Amish Market?

Columbus market on route 206 in NJ.

1 Like

Maybe we’ll see you there Dec 13, if we decide to keep our free dining package! Fellow Illini here also!

1 Like

Our October stay overlapped 2 different bounce back offers. We were there at the tail end of the free dining bounce back offer and couldn’t get it where I wanted to stay (or pay). I did book it, but cancelled it. So, I kept the discounted room bounce back at POFQ which also gave me the dates that I wanted.
Hail to the orange, hail to the blue!