Breaking a 25 day dry spell in HS today!

So I was out of town for a week, DH is blocked until the 24th and DD is always so busy that I haven’t made it to a park in 25 days!! Imagine my excitement when a couple days ago DD asked if I wanted to go to a park Thursday! YAY!! I picked HS because I haven’t been there in a while. I also managed to grab a Sci-Fi reservation, we haven’t been there since our vacation in 2016! Thanks to @missoverexcited recommendation I am definitely getting the Orbiting Oreos, but what burger should I get?

Heading out after a Dr. appointment and DD is done with class! Stay tuned for lots of photos and stories of us standing in line :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

Looking forward to these photos and stories!!

You must get the onion rings!

2 Likes

Done with Doctor! FYI I’m BRCA2+ so I see my oncologist every 3 months for blood tests, exam. Everything is still negative and clear!! :tada: now back home to get DD then on our way!

13 Likes

Okay if you say so! :wink:

2 Likes

I mean if you’re allergic and it will kill you or something, please don’t :rofl:

4 Likes

Wow!! 25 entire days w/out a park visit!! How did you manage!!!??!!! :wink: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

It was rough :crazy_face:

1 Like

I get to go back to Universal in 4 days. I totally get it!! I was last there in February and it feels like forever!!

We are here!!

I feel dumb I’ve never noticed Mickey on the earth before!

I dared DD to ask where this ride is! She wouldn’t do it :joy:

11 Likes

Star tours was posted 20, actual 15. We got the front right behind C-3PO!

7 Likes

Now we are here!

8 Likes

@LTinNC82 good tip on the onion rings! Delicious! The fries were pretty good too, we each got one and shared.

5 Likes

Glad you like them!

Got in the MMRR pisted 65 line for research. There is barely anyone in the outside queue, I find it hard to believe it’s going to be 65 minutes.

Edit:changed to 50 as we walked around the corner to enter the building.

3 Likes

In preshow in 27

2 Likes

WOOHOO!!!

1 Like

Actual was 34, not bad. Now we are in line for RNRC posted is 60!

I got us in trouble for not keeping up with the party in front of us for this bad picture :joy:

8 Likes

We aren’t riding because DD gets sick but taking pics is something to do in line.

5 Likes

Actual was 55 but we got Sweet Emotion so I’m ok with that. It’s also a perfect day weather wise so I don’t mind chatting in line with DD.

2 Likes