Bounce back

What’s the current bounce back offer?

There’s still one for 2014. And right now there’s a 2015 free dining for limited dates in sept and October. @Sorcerers_Apprentice has the link or pic of the info somewhere I know it. Lol.

I’m away from my desk. I’ll try to find it. But I’m sure someone will have the info before I get back.

1 Like

When we were there in August, here were no bounce backs available. I asked a bunch of people at the resort. Did I miss one? Where do I look for this?

There is usually a folder or booklet in the room with info about the resort. In the middle of that is a flyer about the current bounce back offer.

Edit: I think it is titled: Be Our Guest

I’ve heard that you can also call 8844 from your resort room.

2 Likes

Here is the current RO offer for the remainder of 2014.

Becky Robbins Ashley on Instagram: "2014 Bounceback."

1 Like

And the 2015 free dining.

1 Like

Told ya. Lol.

Thanks @sorcerers_apprentice!!

2 Likes

We did not see anything in our folders, so I just called 8844 and was easily able to book it! The only thing to know is that if you need to make changes, the regular reservations people will not be able to help you. I called twice to change my resort - the first time, it took them about 30 minutes to figure out that I needed a different department, which was then closed. I tried back at an earlier time on another day and it took at least 20 minutes for them to get me to the right place, even though I told them right away where I needed to be. It was like they didn’t believe me or understand what I was saying. But once I got through to the right person, making changes was super easy and the CM was very nice.

1 Like

You should also know you can book more than one bounce back. In May I knew I had three more trips this year. My end of June trip I got a better deal with my AP discount ( same discount but added MM) but I booked October and December and both rooms were not available with the AP discount.

3 Likes

Once home you should call the direct Bounce Back line @ 1 (407) 939-1923 to make any changes to your bounce back reservation.

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing that! I’m sure it will come in handy as I have a hard time committing to a resort choice. :smile:

2 Likes

That is SO helpful, thank you! When I did finally get through to the right person, I asked if I should call a different number for any future changes and she said “no.”

Actually it’s the number I use to book as well. I usually call from my cell while the kids are taking a nap in the room or swimming. I’ve got it as one of my “contacts”… A sign of a real Disney fanatic :wink:

3 Likes

I’ll be there in Octobet. Just wondering if any offers for next year yet

The only offer so far for 2015 is the free dining offer. I know when I was in WDW last October they did not have the 2014 RO offer yet. I’m trying to remember if they had it when I was there in December. All these trips are starting to blur together…

1 Like

#disneyProblems

3 Likes

Are the bounce back offers always “Package” discount offers or can you get “Room Only” discount offers also?

I booked 35% off deluxe resorts RO for my two bounce backs. I have an AP so I just wanted RO.

1 Like