Booking my FPPs — Day One report

The fairness is we all have choices. I spent my money one way and you spent your’s another. If you want what I have you could have chosen what I chose. I played the game my way you played it yours, please don’t begrudge me for the out come.

I honestly don’t know where any of this is coming from. I haven’t attacked you directly at any point.

I’ve tried to clarify the point I was making. It was nothing to do with you, or how much money anyone else has got.

1 Like

I APOLOGIZE I think I miss read what you wrote. I did not read the whole thing. Going back it looks like you were defending yourself (which I support) not attacking others. I am sorry and hope you can forgive me.

Also I know a way you can get 3 free fast passes if you have the time.

4 Likes

Are you talking about the DVC tour? I did look at that, but the FPPs you get are actually quite restricted. And, to be honest, numbers of FPPs isn’t that big an issue for me. It’s what they’re actually for. That’s why I wanted to get them as early as possible.

Yes it is the DVC tour I looked into it and no way can I afford it but if I want to tour a resort any way might as well be guided. We had a choice between AK and Polly. Polly was going to cut time out of our AK day. AK worked out better we have a 4pm tour and a 5:35 ADR at Boma, plus they will come pick us up at our resort. Which is fine by me because me and DW will have ECVs, should make it easier then hopping buses twice to get there. I will use the fast passes to help speed up our day in MK and maybe DD can use one for TT if possible. That is the only E ticket ride we don’t have one for.

1 Like

That’s a very good idea, actually. Just hope they’re not too hard-sell. I certainly couldn’t afford to buy into the DVC, either.

I’ve been told they don’t hard sell. That was one of my concerns. I really wanted the Polly but we will be leaving AK around 4-4:30 and have a ADR for SoA @ 8:15 but the tour was at 4 and they would of picked us up at 3:30.

1 Like

Joel, just be aware that you don’t always get the free FPs for doing a quick tour at a resort. Those room tours can often be done as you turn up, and are just a marketing ploy more than anything.

Now sometimes they do offer them, if you book ahead rather than just do it whilst at WDW, but not always.

The actual full DVC tour is at Saratoga, where they have mock ups of the resorts currently being sold, and rooms to talk through membership. They’ll collect you, take you down, provide a crèche for little kids, then offer ice cream (sometimes more - we got lunch at the Turf Club) and drop you back at any resort or park afterwards.

2 Likes

I called ahead and made a res.

1 Like