Booking FPs with multiple devices

My husband and I will both be available when our fast pass window opens on Saturday morning. If we are each on a computer and each logged into our MDE account could we both be booking fast passes on the same account at the same time?

I’m thinking one of us trying to snag FOP while the other tries for SDD right at the time the window opens.

I don’t know the answer to your question, but I would be interested to find out myself. I was considering doing this when booking our FPs last time, but my DW isn’t very tech savvy, so I was afraid I’d need to take time to assist her and that it would most likely be quicker just to do it myself with her there to make sure that we don’t miss anything.

If you don’t get a definitive answer and if you decide to go through with it, please post to let us know how it turns out.

1 Like

A few weeks ago I successfully used two devices to book my fastpasses. I used my MDE app on my iphone and was also logged into the website on my iPad. I didn’t encounter any problems. But it did take several hours or maybe it was the next day until they all showed up collectively - but they were all there, no issues!

1 Like

I have done this myself via phone and web simultaneously. For my last FPP day, the web version didn’t open my window until 7:04 even with refreshing and by then, I had gotten in and was making my first reservation via phone app. I’m sure you could do two people simultaneously for the one or two FPP that are difficult to get.

1 Like