Booking FPP... early in the day, or when they have the biggest payoff?

I hope you are feeling better soon!

You can book your first 3 via the app & juggle those 3 day of - cancel one & replace it with something better, but you can’t book a 4th/5th/etc. via the App.

Kinda’ sucks. I had planned on lots of extra Fast Passes, but found the kiosk wait onerous enough that we seldom bothered with extras. We did juggle some during the day and at Epcot meeting someone who bought tix day of we booked our first 3 that day via the App and that worked well.

Did you find the waits at all the kiosk locations equally brutal?

Well we didn’t wait most times, so it’s tough to say. But we passed by many where it was 20 deep or so, not too many terminals going and the line not seeming to move. We were able to walk up to one at MK on a relatively light day (2 or 3 crowd calendar) without issue though mid-afternoon so not all are a zoo. The Epcot ones seemed to be the worst from what I remember. Could have just been bad timing when we went by though…

From listening to podcasts like WDWToday it sounds like the kiosks change locations quite a bit as things evolve so it wouldn’t surprise me if going today the kiosk experience was radically different than what we saw in early December.

Thanks for the info, I had no idea! What a silly policy.

Is there information about when WDW will begin allowing you to make your 4th + FPPs on your phone using MDE?

1 Like

The story I read said “April”. I will try to find it!

http://www.wdwmagic.com/other/mymagicplus/news/01mar2016-two-big-new-features-coming-soon-to-mymagic.htm

Thanks!