Booking FPP 30 days out... what can I count on being gone?

We are staying at SOG the 2nd week in December, so not eligible for the 60 day FPP. So, I am trying the best that I can to plan knowing that I will not be able to get FPP for some of the big attractions. My question for those that have more experience with FPP (I have none) is what besides A&E and SDMT can I assume I will not be able to get FPP for at that point? Anything that’s obvious? For example, are all TSMM usually gone by then? PP? All of the mountains? I know I can keep checking, but trying to make my TP assuming I will be in standby for some of those big ones.

P.S. I would not have planned my stay at SOG knowing that I would be at this disadvantage, but it was too late by the time I figured that out! However, I also wouldn’t have gone during Pop Warner and stayed at a Value!

It’s likely that you’ll have some issue with getting A&E and 7DMT, but nearly everything else should be available. Most of the headliners still have FP’s up to the day before. You might have a little trouble with parade or fireworks FPP’s but even that is still a possibility.

Thank you so much for the info. That answers my question! I am staying positive and knowing that peoples plans are always changing too.

Yes don’t give up. Once people arrive in the world their plans can change at a moments notice so even once you arrive keep checking as lots of people cancel on the fly and you never know what you might be able to pick up. We’re going the first week of December so i’ll be booking ours on the 30th of this month. I’ll try to remember to come back here and let you know if anything else besides those were out.

Thanks! At first, I wasn’t too worried about it, but after reading a lot of threads on other sites (specifically from AP holders) I’ve seen so much negative about FPP and not staying in Disney owned hotels. It’s my first trip with my little children, so it’ll be magical no matter what. Especially at Christmas- can’t wait!

1 Like