Booking DDR's on-line

Has anyone noticed how screwed up making DDR are online? My 60days were up so I was up at 5am CST to make my 10 days of reservations. At first I signed in and went to make reservations. It gave me about 7 place to reserve, the rest showed booked. So I tried a different approach. I went to a time and then looked to see if I could get the place I wanted via the various place listing times available. Walla the place at the time I wanted showed up at the time I wanted it and many others as well that had been no reservations available. Another approach was going to the place itself and checking availibility. Here again I could now get reservations I could not get using the other methods. Now as I have two weeks and booked 10 days out first they should not have been hard to obtain. I have a 14 day vacation so I had to wait and book each day of the last four. Here again it was play with the various options to get what I wanted. I got them all by doing this. The system is just crazy so be aware that there are many places available that say there not under each method.

1 Like

Yes, and to add to that. I grabbed a less than optimal time and hit the modify button and the time that I really wanted was actually available.???

1 Like

It’s like playing an old text-based adventure game…

“Book ADR”
“What a strange idea!”
“Make ADR”
“What a strange idea!”
“Create ADR!”
“What a strange idea!”
“Book dining”
“What a strange idea!”
“Booking dining reservation”
“What a strange idea!”
“Make dining reservation”
“Time?”