Booking ADR advice/my experience

This morning my 180 mark arrived. Thanks to advice from this site I had all my tabs open with dates set and at 6 am started clicking away! (I did have to refresh every tab before it would recognize that I was able to search for the dates in question but that only took a few seconds.) I was able to pretty much get everything but when I tried for two in park breakfasts (BOG and H&V) it came up as no times available. After trying a few more times for each I started to figure Disney hadn’t released them yet but decided to try on the phone app. Both came up with available times on the app! So I figured I’d post my experience here in case anyone is booking soon and runs into the same issue. Check website and app before giving up!

6 Likes

I’m gearing up for booking ADRs in about a month. I figured I’d have some separate tabs open, but I didn’t think about having the app ready to go too. Thanks for the tip!

Definitely have the app open. I was all ready for my day and just as I clicked on my first reservation on my computer my Internet died. So I had to do most on my phone but it was in a completely different room. I ended up getting pretty much what I wanted but it was more stressful then it should have been! :smile_cat:

1 Like