Booking activities and port adventures for first-time cruisers

Interesting…I have Enchante booked and only wanted to do one away from the girls so I chose the fancier one of course (*Druish princess!). I told the concierge I want to see the Frozen and Marvel dinner shows so to book Enchante on my 1923 night (I’ll try to eat a lunch or breakfast there so I can still check it out). I notice a lot of the couples massages seemed booked out too but there are plenty of spa services available last minute.

You are not on a reservation already for Palo or Remy?

I have the naive hope that all the crazies have gone over to the Wish and they will leave my Dream cruise with some availability.

2 Likes

I am not on a reservation for Palo or Remy brunch, just dinner for each. That’s why I specifically did that one. Also, I get the same error message when I pretend to book my cabinmate who is not on any of those reservations.

I hope you’re right! I am hoping for a very relaxing Disney Magic cruise outta Galveston in the middle of January when people are working and schooling cuz I didn’t get concierge for that. The guaranteed price was unbeatable. It was $1200 less than the normal price and it was already a cheaper cruise cuz kids are in school, it’s an older boat and it’s Galveston!

But for the Wish I had to do Concierge because I wanted the cabana (which to even have a shot…and I’m literally in Family Cabana 20 so I got the last Family one!) I am very worried about how crowded the ship is gonna feel after reading the maiden voyage reviews. *But its okay because we’re doing 4 nights at Vero Beach prior to cruise and that place is uber relaxing.

3 Likes

Concierge on the Wish has a TON more cabins. So there will even be some things - like Cabanas on Castaway Cay - that even being concierge will not guarantee you.

1 Like