Boo Bash tickets

Asking for a friend, is there a reputable site for resell of the Boo Bash Tickets? Does anyone have a solid idea if they will be increasing the number of tickets?

I don’t think any of the reputable ticket sellers handle boo bash tickets.
They already increased tickets for select days once, which I was surprised by. If they increase again, I suspect many people who paid exhorbitant prices for a supposedly exclusive event might just break out the torches and pitchforks.

3 Likes

Do we know what the capacity is set at? It’s true. I’m going to be upset if it isn’t after hours type crowds with everything a walk on.

Agreed. My sister and I did an AH event a few years ago and it was amazing. Really hoping this is the same!

2 Likes

I always do any after hours events going on while I’m there. I love the AK one. I also would only go to MK for after hours on some trips because I can’t take MK day time crowds. The one I went to in March 2020 was pretty busy though.

Will not be surprised when that happens.

1 Like

You and everyone else.

We don’t know capacity.

And while I don’t think you’ll see a true after hours experience (and you should be rightfully indignant as it was billed as an after hours) I also don’t think you’ll see party crowd levels. I think this is going to be a “somewhere-in-the-middle” event.

I’m going on a Tuesday in September so if there’s going to be one with lower crowds it’s probably that one. Fingers crossed.

Unfortunately, I kind of agree. I have buyers remorse about my ticket now.

Don’t be so sure. I’m on the 9/14 date, and it sold out first of any September dates yesterday (https://blogmickey.com/2021/07/first-september-date-more-october-dates-sold-out-for-boo-bash/) but now it’s on sale again, so it’s been reloaded. Yuck.

1 Like

Ugh that’s when I’m going.

From everything I’m hearing, depending on how my trip goes this may be my last trip for a very long time.