Bon Voyage breakfast or Ohana?

I have a reservation for Bon Voyage Breakfast our last day at Disney, but there are reservations at Ohana a littler later in the morning I could get - not going until the end of August.
We are not flying out until 6PM that day so time isn’t a factor. We are already doing 2 other Character meals, Akershus & Tusker House. It is a surprise trip for my BFs DDs (8 & 12) so I can’t ask them which one they would like better

I would stick with the Bon Voyage unless they are big Stitch fans.

1 Like

The Bon Voyage is fresh and new and getting rave reviews already. I would do that one.

We are doing this with DD12 and she is very excited! Plus the menu looks great!! What a nice surprise!!

We just did the Bon Voyage breakfast last week. The character interaction and pastries were great but the main courses were pretty terrible. It was the worst meal we have had at a Disney restaurant (including quick service). Other people were saying the same thing. Hopefully we just went on a bad day :frowning:

Hi, we were there last week, too. The two adult meals we had were terrific (calzone and salmon/goat cheese omelet). The kids meals not so much. Big plates with miniscule amounts of food on them. We were celebrating our 8 year old daughter’s birthday and she looked at us with an incredulous expression- “is this for real?”. Dad’s calzone came in handy. She wanted no part of my omelette. I still recommend the experience. They very kindly brought her a birthday cupcake which mu daughter was thrilled about.