BOGP 12 hour show

Hey Liners! Today is the day for the BOGP fundraiser for Give Kids The World. They are hosting a 12 hour live show. These guys are friends of mine, and it would be really cool if you could tune in for a minute today. It’s a great show, and i think we can all agree that GKTW is a worthy cause. I’m going to try to post a link. 2018 Be Our Guest Podcast 12 Hour Live Show

3 Likes

Loved listening last year. Unfortunately this year I will be sleeping and then heading out for my beach vacation! I have perused the auction items, though, and have my eye on a few things!

One of these times I need to give my TIME to GKTW!

3 Likes

Listening in @cheftodd55!! Thanks for pointing it out

1 Like

25k+ raised so far!

2 Likes

What beach, let me guess Weirs Beach. We used to go there when I was a kid to see the fireworks and candlestick bowling.

No!

Weirs is on Lake Winnipesaukee.

We are at the OCEAN. Rye beach to be specific!

There is a great seafood place there it’s called Petey’s the portions are huge two can split one meal with some left over. It is funny my wife was wearing my Petey’s hat while we were in Disney. 1323 Ocean Blvd, Rye, NH. Up the road there is a fort of some sort I think it is in Maine though. I used to go fishing there until they closed cod fishing in the gulf of Maine. It is a lovely area you and your family will have a great time.

1 Like

Yup! We do petey’s every year at least one we’ve been coming for 12 years!!!
The fort you may be thinking of is Odiorne Point

1 Like

Well you’re in one of my favorite places on earth I spent the first 18 summers of my life on Lake Winnisquam and several trips of my adult life going to Seabrook. I would move up there in a second if the winters were not so bad, NJ is bad enough. I would Summer in NH and winter in FL if I could but that is not happening unless I hit the lottery.

1 Like

Grew up going to Hampton Beach NH for summer vacations. Oh the memories of the seemingly ice cold ocean. BIL lives in Bedford

2 Likes