BOG rooms?

Is it worth (possible to?) request a specific BOG room?

Cheers

Neil
UK

You can try. I have heard people request and they have allowed them to wait. Remember, this is only at dinner- breakfast and lunch you can sit wherever you want.

Is one room worth the hassle to get or are they ‘much of a muchness’?

Cheers

Neil
UK

Love the west wing its really dark and creepy with loud thunder. Would recommend for princess hating tweens/teens but not for kids under 7. Its a bit like haunted mansion in atmosphere.

You can walk through all the rooms if you like. They will tell you that it is ok.

I would avoid the ballroom - it’s so big that the noise is pretty deafening. The rose room or west wing are both smaller, so they’re quieter. I would definitely walk through all of them, though. They’re beautiful, and no one will bat an eye. I would also make sure to tour the restrooms!

We requested the ballroom when we checked in at the bridge with our dinner reservation (6:20pm) They said it would be an extra 10 minute wait, and we said that was fine. It was totally worth it. The ballroom is magical and looks exactly like the ballroom in the film…perfect for an elegant dinner. We went again later in the week for lunch and sat in the west wing. Very dark and loud. We were so glad we had been able to experience the ballroom at dinner.

1 Like