BOG New Lunch Standby Procedure 08/07/14

This was reported on WDWMagic. http://m.wdwmagic.com/dining/be-our-guest-restaurant/news/07aug2014-new-standby-policy-in-operation-at-be-our-guest-restaurant-in-the-magic-kingdom.htm
I’ve posted on Chat for confirmation from “in park” Liners. I’ll report back findings.

2 Likes

Interesting info. Hope some in-park liners can confirm. Thanks for posting!

Here is the feedback so far:

They were handing out tickets when I was there on Tuesday.I was in FPP line so I didn’t pay enough attention but it did not seem like they were allowing anyone to pick there time. At 11:30, I heard someone say they were coming back at 1.
12:25pm by gizmolmc

We ate there today but did FPP. I didn’t see them any tickets (wasn’t watching), but it would make sense that’s what they were doing because there was barely any line, but the place was packed, people everywhere. But no winding line like last year.
1:31pm by HappyEeyore

1 Like

Am I the only one who thinks this is awful? Eating is not the same as riding an attraction. I don’t want to get in line 2 hours before I’m hungry to get a time to come back - BOG is supposed to be CS. If they want people to reserve slots they should just go ahead and make it TS.

I think it stinks.

1 Like

Agreed stinks. CS is just that walk up and make your own decision on the length of the line.

2 Likes