BOG Breakfast Size

Hi! I noticed that all the adult meals for breakfast at BOG are $25 each and the kid’s are $14. How big are these meals? Would it be possible to share? TIA!

Although I have not done breakfast there personally, one of the big criticisms of the BOG breakfast is that it is small for the price. I would not expect it is shareable.

I would not recommend sharing. My crew wolfed down everything; however, we went at 10:30am so it was more of a brunch than a true breakfast.

I love breakfast at BOG and I think you could share adult meals but there will not be a lot of food.

1 Like

I went last Janurary and the portions are meant for one person. We had a few pastries left over but everyone ate all their own food.

1 Like

DH and I shared in May and it definitely wasn’t a ton of food, though you do also get a plate of pastries. We split the croque madame which was really good. We split a meal to try to keep costs down for a PPO breakfast so we weren’t so concerned with the amount of food.

1 Like

If you look at google images of some of the breakfast items it would give you an idea of size. I don’t have a huge appetite in the morning and my 6 year old dd is a small eater so the 2 of us could share something like Gaston’s Feast.

1 Like