BOG Breakfast Pre-Order question

It’s my day to pre-order my BOG breakfast (Yes, I’m actually getting breakfast and not just a soda like some.) and I’m confused. When I click on my chosen entree there is a drop-down menu for my beverage. So does that mean I don’t select a drink under the “Beverages” menu?

Thanks!

1 Like

Can you select your beverage from the dropdown menu? If you can then I would think that is where you should choose it from.

When Chris and I went there for breakfast, we could not figure out how to order the beverage at the kiosk. We just told the person that brought us the food our issue and they brought a bottle of water to him and a coffee cup to me. Or I may have gotten the coffee cup right at the “self-serve” beverage area. I can’t remember.

1 Like

Yes. It offers it in the dropdown menu to customize my meal.

There’s also a section for Beverages which is what’s confusing. But I kinda think that is the section for the people who (best-case) share meals or (worse-case) just get a coffee and maybe a cupcake in order to just get in early.

1 Like

Yes I think you are correct. I think we missed that drop-down box when we were ordering at the kiosk. I would pick from the drop-down box!

1 Like

Thanks! That’s what I’ll do for now. I can always edit if someone says for sure otherwise.

1 Like

Is that where you can add juice? All other drinks ( coffee/tea/soda) were on the side and you serve yourself.

1 Like

Juice was not listed as an option - soda, coffee, milk or chocolate milk were the options.

I know where the drink stations are. But I have never had breakfast there or pre-ordered and I don’t want to NOT have a drink OR to end up with two and being charged a snack credit for one.

1 Like

I do not remember milk being st the drink station. I have ordered juice in the past and there was no charge. I have never been charged extra when ordering an entree. If you are getting coffee/tea/soda, there is no reason to pick anything.

1 Like

Thank you. It was a little confusing. Juice is WAY too many wasted points for me, so I stay far away as a rule.

(My guess is that if you ordered the milk it would be brought to you.)

2 Likes

Yes I believe the milk would be delivered with the food.

2 Likes

Our DD’s milk was delivered with the food.

3 Likes

Jumping onto your thread… We are having lunch at BOG during our trip and our pre-order date opened up a few days ago. I’m just wondering if there is any reason I need to pre-order now or if its OK to wait until our trip actually starts (BOG is on our 5th day and I won’t be together with all the ppl on our reservation until our trip starts).

1 Like

As I understand it, you can pre-order up to 5 minutes before your time. BUT if you pre-order they cannot/will not split the check.

Just as an FYI, unlike mobile ordering, you CAN pre-order with allergies.

1 Like