BOG breakfast-lunch transition

Does anyone know whether you can show up a little early for a BOG lunch ADR and order breakfast food? I’ve got ADR alerts running on TP & another site too, so maybe I’ll manage to shift my ADR, but right now I’ve got 11:05, which is officially lunch.

BOG is notorious for not letting you check in early. If you want breakfast, you’ll need a breakfast ADR. I think the last breakfast time is 10:20. You can begin placing orders for BOG at 30 days before your ADR. You will only have the option to order lunch with 11:05. Set another alert to insure you get breakfast.

1 Like

Thanks. Good to know. I also have 10:10 but we’re planning to hop over after EMH at DHS so I’m worried that timing is too ambitious. Right now EMH is just one hour 8-9, but I’m hoping they’ll extend the EEMH into December… I’ll hang onto them both for now.

Curious why you want breakfast. It’s overpriced and meh. I’d only do breakfast if PPO.

1 Like

Ditto to this - if it wasn’t for PPO, I would do the lunch menu

1 Like

Kids! LOL. We have ddp so the $29 price tag isn’t an issue. We were there about 3 years ago and lunch didn’t blow me away or anything. Has it gotten better?

Neither blows me away, but comparing the two, I think lunch is much better than breakfast - particularly because all cupcake flavors are available :heart_eyes:

Duly noted. I will definitely consider this. Thanks. :slight_smile:

I haven’t done lunch but completely unimpressed with breakfast. Only meal the whole trip my kids didn’t eat so they were in hungry in like a half hour later. From what I read, lunch is slightly better.

1 Like

I enjoy the croque Madame

Me too - and the soups are nice.

1 Like

I’ve enjoyed both breakfast and lunch. Doing both again in December.

1 Like