BOG ADR how hard to get 185 days out?

I will agree that I was not impressed with lunch time BOG. It seemed like a school cafeteria. The noise was deafening. The food only so so. The kids didn’t glance around once or notice their surroundings.

1 Like

@JanSchocklin - agreed
I liked the food - but the “magic” of your meal coming to the table - was lackluster at best. Waiting 30 minutes to order put me in a “not so great” mood to start with. All and All I agree with your “school cafeteria” analogy. It is NOT a MUST SEE. We got in, we liked it, I wouldn’t recommend or note it as a LIFE altering experience at all. I would have been just as happy a Pinocchio’s with no line.

Yal really have me wondering if I should cancel my lunch res and just go back to the resort, what do you think?

Its a meal - nothing more. There were no characters etc. The food was fine - but not memorable. It was cool to see the rooms - but you can always just go in and look at the room. If you are “WOWed” and think I MUST eat here - keep your reservations - otherwise cancel. Go back to the resort and enjoy.

Have only done BOG once for dinner, it was a nice experience and I’m glad I did it but I wouldn’t bust a gut to do it again.
We did get a nice picture with the beast, that was the best bit!

1 Like

We had dinner there and loved it. But we had a late ADR, so it was quiet and peaceful (except when the fireworks were being shot off right behind us!). The food was good, we got to meet the Beast and we were able to wander around the restaurant and take in the decor with virtually no one there. If it was super-busy and rushed, my thought is it wouldn’t be worth it.

I just made my ADR’s and there was availability, I got a pre rope drop breakfast at 183, and dinner options from about then too. Maybe it’s less popular than it used to be. I also went for a dinner on our MVMCP night, mainly because it serves alcohol and I wanted to avoid Main St between 4-7pm. If we hadn’t been doing the party I wouldn’t have bothered.