Bodyglide vs moleskin

Were you looking near the leopard skin stuff? because that was probably the problem!!

3 Likes

If I use a bodyglide type product, I donā€™t need moleskinā€¦

If using body glide on your feet, does it make them slip around in your sandals? I used an anti-chafing cream on my feet last time I was in the World that made my feet feel slippery.

I know not Eco-friendly but I love spray deodorant for when I wear dresses. I have used it on my feet on occasion. Secret and Suave make good ones.

I donā€™t find body glide (thatā€™s the actual stuff I use-other stuff may be different) to make my feet slippery. Itā€™s magical.

The body glide does not make my feet slippery, however it did cause some of the dye from one pair of sandels- aerosols to rub onto my foot

love my teva sandals. wore them every day, averaged about 10 miles at least per day, didnt need to use moleskin I always bring along just in case. I did switch one day only to old comfy boat shoes since tevas got really wet day before in downpour at a park.

those old boat shoes looked a little shabby but saved my little footsies. maybe next trip Iā€™ll buy a new pair, haha.