Boat from MK to Trail's End

We have a reservation for Breakfast at 11:50a, along with a FP window for Space Mtn that begins at 11a.
Can we make it in time for the reservation? Where does the boat launch from?
Thank you

Too close for my comfort.

The boat launch is just outside the tapstiles.

2 Likes

Figure FPP wait of 5minutes , ride time of 10 minutes, walk to gate another 15 minutes (probably less but JIC), and you’re already at 11:30. THEN wait for boat, ride to FW, walk to trails end. You might make it but if it were me the stress I’d be feeling would outweigh the enjoyment of either, at least for a time. Bump the ride earlier or the ressie later

2 Likes

I used your earlier post about maximizing FP for my daughter and her friends, so I’ll guess we’ll try to get Space Mtn earlier after we tap in at our second FP. We have them scheduled for 9, 10 and 11.
We didn’t want the ADR later b/c that was the latest for breakfast.
Thank you very much.

1 Like

I would give yourself 90 minutes because you never know how the wait for SM even with the FP could be. Also you need to get back to the front and out to the boat dock. At the boat dock, you will not know until you get there if you will make that boat and also how long you will have to wait for the boat to get there. The time you have listed seems way too close.
We did this abut gave ourselves 2 hours so we could walk around a bit on our last trip and if I remember it took us about 75 minutes from liberty square until we got to the were able to get off the boat.

1 Like

Yikes, makes sense. Thank you!
Does anyone know when they stop serving breakfast at Trail’s End?