Boardwalk Villas Patios

We will be staying at the Boardwalk Villas in early Sept. We have a Deluxe Studio garden/pool view room. We are 2 adults who love spending time on our balcony or patio just watching the activity.
We have never stayed nor visited Boardwalk. My question is do the Villa’s have a patio if staying on the first floor?
If staying on a higher floor are the balcony’s large enough to sit and enjoy coffee/ drinks?
Thank you in advance to anyone who can answer this question.

There are patios on the first floor. Here are
photos from my patio two weeks ago:

6 Likes

oh that looks nice! Was it quiet or did the pool area get a bit noisy?

1 Like

No noise from the pool area at all. We did know when they were reopening the pool the one night it got to open for a few hours, but it was one small cheer.

We did hear every single person that walked down the hallway outside our room (although not many people did).

4 Likes

This was the balcony view from the studio part of our 2 BR lock-off 2/20. Quiet pool side, 4th floor. Perfect little bistro set for am coffee and pm cocktails:)

4 Likes

Sorry- 5th floor!

2 Likes

Love seeing ToT in the distance!

4 Likes

You can actually see DHS fireworks from there at night(if/when they return)!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Believe it or not I have been to every resort but Boardwalk and AK. It looks lovely.

1 Like

Everything about BW was perfect for me. I hope you enjoy your stay!

2 Likes

Garden/Pool View 2nd floor. I did find the pool a little noisy but overall it was lovely. It’s my favorite resort so far.

2 Likes

So. We are booked for three nights at BWV.
Looking at a garden/pool view studio on the upper floors and thinking of 5053-5065 Northeast facing because DW wants to see water and looking to put us in the middle-ish so we’re close to routes to both DHS and EPCOT.
Anyone with experience/insight re these studios?