Boardwalk Opening Date Announced

My issue is how do I know what park, or if I want hoppers for September if I don’t know about parties? Sigh…l

2 Likes

Anyone can sign up and use the College of Knowledge Program :wink: I had an employer offer it to us once. Disney is known for their customer service.

1 Like

Just starting out, but yeah.

4 Likes

Congrats!

4 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

I think you are talking about something different than what I am talking about. Disney Institute offers leadership and management conferences. Disney College of Knowledge is something I’m pretty sure you only get access to as a TA.

oh…yes… I was referring to the Disney Institute… sorry :laughing:

1 Like

I’d call and switch.

And you can do that at the resort desk, can’t you? I’m sure the line would be shorter than GS at any of the parks.

I think by the summer ALL CMs who were furloughed will have been recalled. And many who were laid off are also getting calls asking if they want to return.

Not everyone will return immediately and not necessarily to their old role at first.

Entertainment CMs who were terminated aren’t as lucky though. Fingers crossed some of those with contracts will be offered new ones fairly soon.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure I’ve always been told GS at a park or DS

I did it - bought the PH’s and made my park reservations based on TouringPlans’ projected crowd levels. I picked the parks that are projected to be the most empty. Fingers crossed. Hard.

by the way, the price jumped about $11/day for adult PH’s in mid-September. Kind of wish I had pulled the trigger on these two days ago, the last time I checked prices.

3 Likes

I have upgraded discounted tickets that I bought through Undercover Tourist by calling, so this should be possible, especially if you bought direct.

2 Likes

By the way, for those too lazy to click the link (like I was until I scrolled through the whole thread and no one had mentioned it):

BOARDWALK INN IS REOPENING JULY 2nd!

10 Likes