Boardwalk area in the morning?

We made a 9am ADR at Cape May for our non-park day. Coming from BLT, I figured we might want to spend some time in the Boardwalk area after our breakfast. Is there much to do around there that time of day?
It will be myself, DH, DS5 and DD3. We don’t have any other plans that day until our 4pm ADR at Hoop Dee Doo.

Also - I assume using the pools at either Beach Club (or Boardwalk) is not an option?

Using the pools is definitely out, at least at BC.

There isn’t a ton to do in the Boardwalk area during the day, as I recall. But there is mini golf nearby, if that holds any appeal.

No entertainment at the boardwalk area, but could do mini golf near swalphin (15 min walk to golf course) or hire a surely bike or hire a boat on the lagoon.

If you are staying at Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort on a Disney Vacation Club membership (points, not renting), you are allowed to pool hop to Luna Park or the 2 quiet pools at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn & Villas. You are not, however, allowed to use any of the pools at Disney’s Beach & Yatch Club Resorts. You must present your Magic Band or current Key to the World card with a Disney Vacation Club Member designation along with a photo ID to use other eligible pools.

Thanks! The BLT pool will be closed for refurb while we are there so we are exploring our options out side of CR.

1 Like