So, I’ve gotten into this conversation a couple of times, here. When we’re not planning a trip, DH and I spend a lot of time playing board games.
What games have you played that you enjoy? I tried to list my favorites for @disneygirlmama but came up with too many, and thought I’d better put them into categories.
First… Disney Related:
- The Grimm Forest (not exactly Disney, but fairy tales so close enough)
- Tsum Tsum Bubble Fever
- Disney Eye Found It!
Those aren’t the best games in our collection, though. I’d much prefer some more “complicated” games
- 7 Wonders
- Above and Below
- Arkham Horror (Third Edition)
- ETA: Robinson Crusoe. We don’t own it, but a friend does, and we play that a LOT
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle
- Valeria: Card Kingdoms
Simpler Party Games:
- Beyond Baker Street
- Codenames (I think there’s a Disney edition, but we don’t have it)
- Dead Man’s Draw
- Lanterns: The Harvest Festival
Games with the kids who are 6 and 10:
- 5-Minute Dungeon
- My Little Scythe
- One Deck Dungeon
- Rhino Hero
- Sheriff of Nottingham
- Stuffed Fables
- Sushi Go Party!
Oh my. We might have a game problem.