BLT Cancellation 5/9-5/15

I just cancelled a BLT Lake View 1 BR Villa for 5/9-5/15 under the AP Spring Offer. It is now showing as available on the WDW website.

2 Likes

Bc you booked something better? :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Thanks for asking! I had 2 resorts booked (BLT and Riviera) and decided to let BLT go. I am still struggling with the dates and flights though (also dining). Need to add a day to the reservation in order to get a flight that works, but right now, the same type of room is unavailable, so we would have to change rooms for the extra day. Also, APR availability is diminishing.
I am very mad at myself right now…

2 Likes

Split stays can be fun!

1 Like

You know, I thought about that, but it just seems like so much hassle to move 4 of us with all of our crap? Thanks for the suggestion though!

2 Likes

If adding a day to the start it’s easy though. Just pack the 1 day/nights worth of stuff in a separate bag and leave the main suitcase packed. Bell services transferring is easy.

Need to add a day at the end. Will they direct transfer, or do I have to check out and check back in? It’s so dumb, I have the standard 1BR booked for the week, but only the preferred 1BR is available for the extra night. I keep waiting for the standard to pop up for that one night, but so far, no dice. I called this AM at 7:00 and they couldn’t make it work either. Now the stupid option to modify my reservation on my MDE has disappeared, so if I get the chance to modify, I can’t jump on it. I am stuck calling WDW. :weary:

1 Like

Booo. I would just call bell services 30 minutes before you want to leave and let them pick up the bags and then call them when you get to your new room to bring them back. Hopefully you won’t even have to switch rooms. Especially if going down from preferred to standard.

1 Like

An update: Well, I procrastinated again and now the preferred 1BR has disappeared :roll_eyes:.
So this morning I booked the Deluxe Studio, which actually looks pretty nice, even though it doesn’t have a kitchen, I think we can deal for one night (I am spoiled). This weekend, I am picking up DD from her college, we are doing a bunch of graduation related stuff for DS at his college. After that, we will iron out all of our plans so that everyone is happy with the trip. :laughing: Then I will take DD back to her school for her final exams. I will have a better idea after that what our daily itinerary is going to be. Thanks for sticking with me! :heart:

That sounds like an excellent plan and cheaper too! More $ for treats! I’ll be around that week too. Hope to see you around!

1 Like