Birthday cake?

13 days until we’re back in our happy place! My son will be turning 13 while we’re there and my husband and I will be celebrating our 12th anniversary. Im wondering if anyone has ordered the in room cake delivery? And if so, which one? I would like to surprise my son with a birthday cake but the options seem pretty limited. Does anyone have any experience with this that they could share?
Thanks so much!

We ordered a special order cake for delivery to Akershus last time we were there. I would highly recommend that! They work with you to find exactly what you want and the cake was not only amazing to look at but delicious. A little pricy but well worth it. That was through the cake hotline.

We did an order to Chef Mickey – and my little one thought it was amazing, Cake was just ok – and super pricey, but it had her favorite characters, so that made it super special.

We ordered a Mickey Cake for our DD birthday few years ago. We had a Mickey cake presented at Chef Mickey’s. The cake fed quite a few people for a few days. It was tasty and the price reasonable.