Big wait times for 8am at the Magic Kingdom for the 16th of November 2018

magic kingdom for the 16th of November is giving me a wait time of 55 minute plus for whatever i choose, just seems weird at 8am in the morning?? Thought there might be an error with the system??

I would reach out to staff @ Touring Plans & see if they can take a look at your plan. If you publish your plan you can send them the URL.

Are you starting with anything in Frontier Land or Adventure Land? Those open at 9. I’m going to MK on the same day. I put in a 1 minute break to start, then it gave me a 21 minute wait for 7DMT. That still may be a longer wait than reality since I plan to be near the front, but its manageable enough for my plan. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up I was trying to contact them and could figure out how :slight_smile:

Yep, I was, I was trying for Big Thunder Mountain, I thought the all opened for EMH. Guess we will be starting with Buzz and Space Mountain :slight_smile: Thanks for the heads up too!

I’m going to try to knock out Buzz (never done!), Tomorrowland Speedway, and SM during EMH. I think in the reverse order…

Us too, or something like that :slight_smile:

Definitely worth doing the Speedway during EMH if it’s in your plans!

I think sometimes people overlook it. But the line builds quickly, and a lot of it is outdoors, so it’s well worth getting it done early.