Biergarten back to buffet and show?

Would like to hear from anyone that has been to Biergarten this month (Jan 2022)…
Are they officially back to buffet style?
Are they doing the song/music shows while you eat?

Thanks!

@NoBellePrizeWinner ?

Yes it’s back to a buffet and they still do the show too. The times are displayed by the checkin area, but I never found consistent times online anywhere and what I thought were the times were not.

2 Likes

Thanks. Do you know about how often the show runs?

1 Like

Oh, also, they used to have the big long shared tables. Do they still do that, or did them make them smaller (one family per table) since reopening?

1 Like

The show is still about once per hour. It had just started when I was seated and then I saw the full show before left. I was there in early December so I’m not sure if they’ve added capacity since then, but all of the tables were 4 tops and were spaced generously apart from each other on each level.

You can kinda see in this pic. There was an aisle between my table and theirs and then plenty of room behind my chair before the next table.

3 Likes

This is in my notes. I guess I got that from the website.

Biergarten show times: 1:15, 2:15, 3:15, 4:45, 5:55, 7:00 and 8:05pm.
ArtfulEPCOT.com

1 Like

I so wish they would have a dance instructor come out 10 mins before band and give lessons to adults on a polka. Would love to see people dancing with the band

1 Like

It is like pre-COVID times. We loved it.

3 Likes

1 Like

Are they allowing dancing?

1 Like

Not sure. Nobody was when we were there. In my pictures it looks roped off

Bummer. During our original pre-lockdown plans I was going to use Youtube to teach my dancing daughter how to polka before we left.

2 Likes

They’ve had the show for a long time as I saw it in June. I caught the 2nd half of one show and the full next show right before we left. They are pretty regular. I think I noticed some stuff was the same between shows and some different so that’s nice. But I haven’t gone in the last month so what everyone else said in regards to tables/dancing/buffet.

2 Likes

This website has always been a good one for updated showtimes. They keep it up to date weekly.

1 Like

Thank you. Man, that is one old school website!! Very 1999.

1 Like