Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique

I’ll be able to book a BBB reservation next week for my daughter and we are planning on going with the crown package, which is the one without the costume included, only hair, makeup, & sash, etc… We are planning on bringing our own costume to save some $! Have any of you done this? Are we able to use the BBB changing rooms, or do we have to walk in already wearing the costume? What have your experiences been with this? Thank You!

Hey, just a heads-up… I heard they do something similar at the Grand Floridian. Check that out too, can’t remember the name of the little kid’s salon there. You could make it a GRAND experience, and then monorail to MK.

I think they do let you do your own costumes from what I heard, but I have never done it. The glitter they put on top (fairy dust) is just beautiful!

2 Likes

It’s called Ivy Trellis. Here is some information from the WDW website:

"Character Couture Packages

Behold an array of regal makeovers designed for Guests of all ages.

Storybook Style: $50 (child ages 4 to 14); $80 (adult) Classic character-inspired hairstyle
Magical Makeover: $75 (child ages 4 to 14); $105 (adult) Classic character-inspired hairstyle and makeup
Timeless Transformation $90 (child ages 4 to 14); $120 (adult) Classic character-inspired hairstyle, makeup and nails
Hours and Appointments

The salon is open daily from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Appointments are strongly recommended. To make a reservation, please call (407) WDW-SPAS or (407) 939-7727."

2 Likes

When we went my daughter wore her dress already, over her outfit (because we were worried she would tire of it all day at the park) but we saw plenty of girls going in and changing into their own dresses. The people at BBB are all really nice and they totally understand :slight_smile:

That’s great to hear. Thanks!

We have done this twice for my daughter and each time have purchased the package you mentioned that does not include the dress. The first when she was younger she wore her own Belle dress and it worked out perfectly. The second time she was a bit older and just wore regular clothes. You still get a sash and she was perfectly satisfied with that.

2 Likes

As others have said, they let you change on-site even if you’ve brought a costume. When we did this, we brought the costume in a bag and DD8 changed at BBB.

1 Like