BG1 modify/cancel?

Can I modify or cancel a LL in BG1 or do I have to canc in MDE then rebook? I thought I could modify in BG1 but it didn’t work earlier. Could just be my misinterpretation. Thanks

1 Like

In BG1 when you press the lightning button to see your list, there will be a rebook button for the most recent one. When DS and I were both using it though there wasn’t one. @joelbruick said something like that it didn’t know which had bee booked most recently. After that just one of us used it and it did work.

It takes you back to the main page so you can choose a different or the same ride. Or you can keep what you have.

5 Likes

Ah ha! I knew there was a way!

1 Like

FYI…BG1 is the closest thing to FPP and has made the trip for us.

2 Likes

Totally agree! It makes it feel normal and manageable.

3 Likes

With the Disney change that effected BG1. Can you modify a LL using BG1?

If you cannot. Looking for strategies to work around/refresh the Disney two step to book/modify a LL.
There is ever a time you select in step 1 that you actual are able to book.

BG1 eliminated that issue.

2 Likes

I think the return time shown in MDE on the second screen, ie the confirmation screen, is locked and reserved for you.

I haven’t used G+ in the parks yet, but have been watching Ear Scouts videos on YouTube for tips, and he recommends this tap-in-tap-out method for securing the modified time for a ride that you already have a booking for. You may need to repeat the process multiple times to get a time that you like, but he points out that when you do see a time you like, you are already at the correct screen to grab it, it won’t disappear.

Try this video, right around the 25:00 minute mark

4 Likes

I simply cannot get the one attraction I select in the My Disney Day option to be at the top when I select Tip Board.
I go back to My Disney Day after it is not at the top of list for Tip Board and it is selected.

Any ideas ?