Best way to ride Tron at night!

Headed to Disney in June and staying on site. This is a short trip for us - only 5 nights. We only have one day currently scheduled for MK and really want to ride Tron. I am thinking that we will try for the Virtual Queue AND $LL. However, my husband really wants to ride at night. Is there any way to work that?..don’t want to risk not getting to ride at all. Also, the complicating factor is we’re doing the HEA dessert after party. HEA is my priority - it is a main reason why we are going this summer! Thanks!

1 Like

ILL$ and pick a time after dark

Well that does complicate things. I think you’ll have to pick one or the other

6 Likes

How late is MK open in your date? It might be possible to get a $ILL for Tron in the latest time slot to do after your dessert party.

4 Likes

Regretting my decision to go with the After Party. But I heard you get better pick of spots…decisions, decisions.

Looks like 10pm in June. Which would make this difficult. Yuck!

1 Like

Keep an eye out - there’s always a chance of them extending hours, especially in June. If they even move it to 11, you can ride Tron after hours.

They are being stricter with BGs, so that makes it harder to plan for an evening ride.

You could also consider a HEA pre-party if they are still available for your date.

2 Likes

Maybe it won’t be completely dark, but you could get the ILL for the hour before HEA. Riding at dusk would be cool as well, and while you’re leaving you’d likely see the ride at night.

4 Likes

Thanks! Considering moving the dessert party. It looks like the park was open til 11 PM last summer during the same week. I wonder what the chances are of them extending hours…

2 Likes

My hours extended 3 weeks before my park days. They generally update on Fridays.

2 Likes