Best way to combine FP with RS?

Have never done RS and want to make sure I’m thinking about this right. 2 adults, 1 tall boy, 1 tall girl, 1 short boy (for simplicity). If I want to pair SM and BTMR, do I do FP as 1 adult, 1 tall boy for SM and 1 adult 1 tall girl for BTMR? Then with rider switch both adults get to ride each one once and boy gets SM 2x and BTMR 1x and girl gets BTMR 2x and Splash 1x? Or does 1 adult and both kids get a FP for Splash and then the other adult rides BTMR solo and then gets to do Splash with both kids? Pretty good at this stuff generally but head is ringing…

1 Like

Yes, do it like that. Each adult gets to ride 1 time, each kid will ride 2x on one and 1x on the other.

1 Like

Be sure to think of seating arrangements depending on size and age of all involved. Must be 7 (I think) to ride alone. That often includes riding in their own row while a parent is in another row. So if that’s a problem, you will need to be able to fit all 3 riders in the same row. I did this for Splash and BTMRR last fall. It can be a tight squeeze though, so just something to think about when you’ll have 3 people riding together.

1 Like