Best Vegetarian Meals?

Hey Guys! I’m trying to book some ADRs that my vegetarian DSis will enjoy, and would love to hear about some of your experiences!

Thanks!

Great thread - Vegetarian and vegan recommendations inside WDW?

Good call bringing up the old thread.

The chefs do so much to make sure everyone gets something good. There are more and more vegetarian options at Disney and even some regular vegan options cropping up besides veggie burgers.

You will not go too wrong wherever you choose to go.

1 Like

She should join the FB group called Veg Disney. Lots of up to date info on there. Chef TJ at Trail’s End is not to miss apparently although I’ve never been to him yet. We were on the dining plan for 2 weeks last trip so we tried lots of places. The Wave, 1900 Park Fare, Sanaa, Cinderella’s Royal Table (dinner), Ohana breakfast, Tusker House and Garden Grill (dinner) were our favs last trip (we are vegans). Erin McKenna’s is great for vegan baking (mornings or early in the day for freshest and best selection) although likely much of the baking in parks s vegetarian.
She will have more options for vegetarian vs vegan for sure. Some places do have Gardein products sometimes too.