Best time to do Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

Hello! We are taking our daughter to Disneyland for her 5th birthday. This will be her first time to Disney, so we want to take her to get a make over at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. We will be doing Disneyland one day only, so I would appreciate any recommendations on what time would be best to take her to the boutique. I read that we should do as many rides as possible in the morning. So is mid afternoon best? Thank you!!

First take into consideration your dd, does she need a break or a nap? The morning would be best to do as many rides as possible especially if you’ll be there at rd. Take into consideration that your dd has to stay still in the chair and might be tired from all the excitement, so don’t wait too long into the afternoon. I hope you guys have fun! I’m excited for your dd.

1 Like

Thank you so much @Sophiasmom711, I can’t wait to see her excitement!!

Checked with Gabe, his DD5(turning 6 a few days after) did BBB last week on a Tuesday. Appt was noon, they waited about 20 mins to be called. It was chaotic while waiting but got better when they went into the back room.

I agree with the previous posters. You don’t want to waste precious touring time in the mornings so around lunch time would be best. Also keep in mind BBB can get very busy and they will often be completely booked on some days.

silly question, but adults cant do this WITH their kids? but you can get it done at pirates league,right? my hubs did last year.

??? Anyone know?

BBB max age is 12. :disappointed: maybe get a bit of pixie dust in hair?

Thanks everyone! @moorparknay15, thank you for the info on the Anna & Elsa Boutique! I got really excited when I read the article so I called to make reservations. Unfortunely, as of today, Disney has suspended the project until further notice :frowning: I’m really hoping it’s ready to go by the end of September.