Best things to do for couples?

We’re going to WDW kid-less in May. What are your recommendations for great things to do for couples in WDW?

Carriage Ride? JellyRolls (dueling piano bar)?

1 Like

California Grill! kids are allowed, but depending on how old (if they’re yours) they can possibly decrease your enjoyment of a leisurely adult meal. Or at least mine do. :smiley: I like to do a restaurant like that on trips without them. Also, we can’t stroll leisurely around the World Showcase with the boys, because there’s not enough action. I love just taking time to enjoy the architecture and music in each country. One more thing, which is also offered for older kids too - a Segway tour! We took one in the World Showcase before it opened one morning. Very fun!

1 Like

Eat and Drink (responsibly) around World Showcase. Flower and Garden Festival will be on in May so there’ll be more food and drink available there. You can go at an adult pace and not worry about parental responsibility if you want to have a bevvie or two.

A dinner at Disney Springs, between The Boathouse, Morimoto Asia there’s lots of great places to have a nice dinner.

A late night show at Port Orleans Riverside to see Yeehaa Bob.

Keys to the Kingdom Tour at Magic Kingdom. I have this tour booked when I’m there in May. A little backstage/history tour of MK and Main Street USA. There’s an age limit on that tour 16yrs and older I believe

3 Likes

We have the KTK Tour booked already. So excited to do this! Bucket list item of mine!
We’ll be drinking our way around WS, but will not be climbing up the side of the Mexico pavilion, I’ll tell ya that! :smiley:
Thanks!

2 Likes

the KTK is on my bucket list too! a solo trip is the reason why I can do it this May.
Yes keep the climbing of the pavilions to a minimum absolutely :wink:

3 Likes

First, you have the advantage of just taking things at your own pace. That was what DW and I enjoyed so much with our trip in December. And while having a plan was important, being able to free lance without worrying about what the kiddos might, or might not, like really added to the trip. For food, I loved Ragland Road. The food and the entertainment made for a great time. Also, take a tour of the resorts, ride the boats and monorail, it made for a very relaxing time away from the park crowds. DS in the evening is also a very pleasant place to wander. In Epcot, our favorite stops for a drink were La Cava and Rose and Crown. Enjoy your trip.

1 Like