Best steak at WDW?

What are your recommendations for a great steak at WDW? We’ve eaten at Le Cellier. We want to try somewhere different this time. It’s for DH and myself. What about Yachtsman?

I was disappointed in my steak at Yachtsman. I’ve heard good things about the Boathouse.

1 Like

Shula’s at the Dolphin. The steak is fantastic. They print the menu on a football, which is…less fantastic, in my mind. But the food is good. And the portions on the sides and desserts are absurd. Good absurd, though. Creme Brulee the size of your face!

2 Likes

The steak at Le Cell was very good, but my favorite that I’ve had in WDW is at CG. A caveat is that I do not order a lot of steaks when at WDW; I have an award-winning steakhouse where I live and can get steaks there that are at least as good as any I’ve had in WDW - for considerably less. Haven’t had a chance to get to Shula’s, Yachtsman, or Boathouse yet.

1 Like

I’m not exactly impartial, but Flying Fish. They have a New York strip with a special dry rub that’s always been outstanding. The kitchen’s thinking is that, if a seafood place is going to have a steak, it needs to be better than anyone else’s.

For reasons too complicated to explain, I would be happy to see the Yachtsman turned into a DVC kiosk, or a custodial closet.

1 Like

I had a fantastic steak at the Boathouse and they make their own delicious steak sauce.

2 Likes

Shula’s and The Boathouse are your only choices. Don’t let anyone fool you into thinking Le Cellier or Yachtsman compare.

2 Likes

Would love to hear this explanation one day, lol!

1 Like

I had a different experience with Yachtsman than did @Tobybowen. I love steak, and it is usually my meal of choice if it’s an option. I would say that the steak I got at Yachtsman was one of the best I’ve ever had - better than the one I had at Steakhouse 55 in DLR a couple of weeks ago.

1 Like

Yachtsman rocks.

2 Likes