Best Snacks at WDW

I’ve actually found that sunflower seed butter tastes much closer to peanut butter - especially when made into cookies or put in chocolate cups.

2 Likes

My 16yo ds has packed a peanut butter and jelly sandwich every day for school/camp since preschool. He has a host of sensory challenges and is autistic so the menu of foods he eats is very short.

I was really worried when he started attending a summer camp that didn’t allow any nuts/nut products at all. Ds’s preferred peanut butter is Trader Joe’s creamy so I picked up TJ’s sun butter and almond butter for him to try. I thought the sun butter tasted hideous and far preferred the taste of the almond butter BUT ds was the opposite. I think it comes down to texture. The sun butter has almost the same exact consistency as the creamy peanut butter, while the almond butter is a bit gritty.

For years ds moved seamlessly between peanut butter for school and sun butter for summer camp. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The kids use Sunbutter. But I can’t stand the aftertaste. I like almond butter better.

When making something like no bake chocolate cookies, Sunbutter works well enough.

4 Likes

I had to come here from your link just to “heart” this post

5 Likes

:joy: Thanks!

3 Likes

Seen just now on a page for a local company:

6 Likes

I would think a gourmet Hot Dog can be considered a sandwich. That looks pretty amazing

4 Likes

Doesn’t like beards :disappointed:
Doesn’t like Molly :anguished:
Gratuitous saucy Weiner pics :+1: :+1: :+1: :partying_face:

4 Likes

I’m glad I have redeemed myself… ? LOL

3 Likes

[checks chart]

No. It appears to be classified as a “taco”.

5 Likes

We’re all wrong. Apparently it’s a straw:

8 Likes

Eewww.

7 Likes

:scream:

4 Likes

:nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Saw this and had a flashback to last year’s discussion… :joy::joy::joy:

12 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

sigh…missed opportunity on the names there.

Candi and cobb.

(still accurate cartoon tho)

6 Likes