Best Snacks at WDW

Which I believe was pointed out waaaaaaaaaaaay up there ^^^^^^^

5 Likes

Right. And you stopped there. :slight_smile:

It would be like saying that the word “smart” only means to be intelligent because that is the first definition. So those who use it to mean “dress nicely” are just wrong.

2 Likes

It’s soup

3 Likes

Oh, yes. I missed that! :laughing:

2 Likes

Sigh. Appears to be missing from the current F&G line up then.

ALL the taunting. “This is amazing!” …place is closed or has a pared down menu… :laughing:

3 Likes

Well soup isn’t considered a snack. So it gets to live on in its own classification for now…

4 Likes

I need popcorn :popcorn: to read this thread!! :grin:

10 Likes

That’s a snack.

Will you be having a drink with that snack?

13 Likes

Yes!! :cup_with_straw:

7 Likes

So, you differentiate between a snack and a drink?

You are smart.

10 Likes

Sadly… my husband. When I make homemade chocolate chip cookies, I reduce the amount of chips stated by the recipe because he doesn’t want that many. My guess is he won’t even touch the Gideon’s for this exact reason. But that’s why I do all the planning for these trips…

6 Likes

:grin:

3 Likes

You need a new husband. Or you need to get this one into therapy. But seriously, if he can’t be saved, move on.

There is no such thing as too much chocolate.

8 Likes

Yikes. I’m so sorry. :grimacing: Guess I should have put “no one SANE, ever.”

Just a reminder: divorce is always an option. And for this, I’m pretty sure it borders on justifiable homicide. But don’t quote me. I’m not a doctor.

10 Likes

You and @OBNurseNH are forgetting that my husband’s poor choices work to my benefit. What he doesn’t finish, I do… so, more Gideon’s for me.

12 Likes

Fair point.

But still, do you want to live with someone who is so unstable?

8 Likes

i… uh…

6 Likes

Soup can’t be a snack?!? Now I’m starting to doubt everything else you’ve said…

We buy a bowl of gumbo. Our family each has 2-3 bites. It is gone. It was a snack!

3 Likes

yyyyeah still not a snack though. Just because you have a smaller portion of something doesn’t suddenly make it a snack. I can eat 15 bags of potato chips…but a meal it will still not make. (this is dancing pretty close to that Seinfeld episode now)

You can doubt me all you want, but you’re still not right. Again, no one is saying “go pick up some snacks” and expecting SOUP (or Gumbo) to make an appearance. In fact, that’ll get you to be never invited ever again. “oh…they’re the soup people. Yeah, let’s skip them.”

Soup is mostly associated as an appetizer.

5 Likes

Screenshot%202021-04-05%20095755

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes