Best Snacks at WDW

Oh dear God :laughing:

4 Likes

I hearted for this part. :wink: Love me a Soarinā€™ reference.

9 Likes

Wow, I completely forgot the Soarinā€™ link to this, yeah me for bringing this monstrosity back around to Disney. Yeah me!

13 Likes

I donā€™t need an explanation of why you heart something. Hearting is not some sort of strange enigmatic mystery to me.

10 Likes

Snacks from Hook today lol I mean cooks

9 Likes

ā€¦heā€™s gonna be pissed when he learns you took them. Still hasnā€™t forgiven that one kid about his hand.

9 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Well played, sir.

8 Likes

Also, big ups to AC for that one. He knows whatā€™s up.

4 Likes

I had that one with the birds on it but forgot to take a picture. It was yummy!

4 Likes

Son ate a dole whip float instead and we brought the cupcakes home. His arm is very sore from first Pfizer dose today. So, I had to take him to lunch :smirk: right?!?

11 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

This made me chuckle audibly on my zoom meeting. Luckily I was on mute.

8 Likes

I read this as ā€œ Son of a dole whip,ā€ which I think is going to be my new favorite curse wordā€¦

17 Likes

I am stealing that!!! thank you for sharing your twisted thoughts :rofl::joy::rofl:

it could be the secret passcode for liner meet ups

7 Likes

or if you suspect someone is a liner but not sure you could simply ask, ā€œAre you a son of a dole whip?ā€ and then weā€™d know orā€¦ start an ugly confrontation :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

Now I am craving strawberry soup. I think I I have the 1900PF recipe somewhereā€¦

2 Likes

My church has this on the menu at our annual Strawberry Fest. Iā€™ve actually never tried it.

4 Likes

Definitely give it a try, but 1900 Park Fare has quite an incredible recipe. I donā€™t know if they are open now. I donā€™t think anyone has reported going there. Hereā€™s a pic.

In this instance I would categorize it as an appetizer

3 Likes

I had a really terrible evening, so just wanted to say thanks for the laughs. You guys are great :blush:

14 Likes