Best Snacks at WDW

While technically meals, the reality of that is that everything pretty much becomes a snack. Which I’m not opposed to. :laughing:

1 Like

I think, ultimately what matters is not what anyone else wants to call it, but what Disney wants to call it which makes the best financial sense for their guests! :slight_smile: So, let’s call EVERYTHING a snack, and you can then spend your snack credits that way. Want that Wagu Beef? No problem. It’s a snack! Tonga Toast? Snack! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Once again: this is why you’re not consulted on big decisions.

5 Likes

But doesn’t the fact that there are currently NO snack credits totally invalidate your whole system there? :joy:

3 Likes

When talking hypotheticals, don’t give me technicalities! :wink:

5 Likes

Folks, there’s no way I’m doing a Snacks poll anytime soon. Ya’ll are just too passionate about this subject, I can’t even get a proper definition. I think I’ll do a less controversial topic for my next poll, like which religion is best or how to bring lasting peace to the Middle East.

25 Likes

So very much like you to always take the easy way out.

8 Likes

Probably easiest (safest?) to accept all nominations and let people boycott nominees they don’t consider proper snacks! :laughing:

3 Likes

Great. Here comes soup and cereal in the snack poll :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Adding my 2 cents that this seems to be age-related. In college, chips and a beer definitely counted as a meal. My kids think it’s not a snack unless it comes in a baggie from Nabisco (you can have an apple, no mom, I said I wanted a SNACK)

also, Lizzo wants you to know that she is the Whole Damn Meal.

Disney snacks (food sense) are the snackiest (urban dictionary sense) of snacks (food sense). On that we can all agree. (I hope).

8 Likes

This is the important part. There hasn’t even been a declaration on which snacks are allowed(nevermind the philistines who think soup or drinks are snacks).

Festival Booths, year-rounders, resorts, holiday-only?

Ummm no. Just cause you ate badly doesn’t suddenly qualify it for a meal. Like I said, I can eat bags and bags of potato chips, doesn’t mean it’s a meal. Just means I’m trying to kick this pesky “breathing habit” i’ve picked up.

annnnd we would. If we knew what you meant. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

In high school, I probably wondered how many calories were in air and then slowed my respiratory rate just in case.

8 Likes

you kids today with your urbans in your dictionaries.

8 Likes
10 Likes

Half this room is Elaine.
The other half is David.

11 Likes

:man_facepalming::rofl::crazy_face::joy:

1 Like

No no, MOST of this room is Elaine, 3-4 people are David.

Nice work, Pal(s).

6 Likes

Don’t even want to go into “sponge-worthy”

7 Likes

Oh dear God :laughing:

4 Likes

I hearted for this part. :wink: Love me a Soarin’ reference.

9 Likes