Best Snacks at WDW

same!

1 Like

Ok, a new box from Greece arrived today so we just finished our South Korea snacks. It was one of our favorites.

I thought the truffle chips were :face_vomiting:
The Pepero was my favorite :yum:

A booklet is always included in the boxes too. They have trivia plus more info about each snack.

11 Likes

Ok, but I think @Jeff_AZ really just wanted to know about the Couque dā€™asse :woman_shrugging::rofl:

6 Likes

Those were really good. There were like ten individually wrapped. They felt good going down :joy:

6 Likes

:joy: :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Iā€™ll need to think about what they may have missed. But Iā€™ve had 25 of them, I think.

Iā€™m assuming festival foods arenā€™t eligible?

Noting there are no drinks, including shakes. Or soups. :joy::joy::joy:

Oh, but looks like there is a dole whip float picturedā€¦I think that was highly controversialā€¦

10 Likes

Because they arenā€™tā€¦

Wait. No. Iā€™m not going there again.

10 Likes

Only 14 for me! Guess Iā€™ll just have to take another trip downā€¦

2 Likes

I guess Iā€™ve had about 18 or 19 between WDW and DLR. But some of the things listed I have zero interest in trying (Iā€™m looking at you Turkey Leg!). And some Iā€™ve tried but I donā€™t think theyā€™re great. Some I have on my list, though, for sure, like the Cheshire Cat Tail.

Question, why a Simba pretzel and a Mickey pretzel on the list? They are not different other than shape - right?

3 Likes

Maybe if theyā€™d listed a few cupcakes, you wouldā€™ve done better! :wink:

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing about the cat tail and the tiger tail? Or am I mis-remembering?

2 Likes

And I will take all the turkey legs. Pass them this way, pleaseā€¦

3 Likes

I have only had 14 of them and I donā€™t expect that number will increase much.

BUT the Sanaa bread service is my entree, not a snack.

4 Likes

Just 11. We donā€™t snack much. Iā€™m laughing at the Kitchen Sink being a snack! That was lunch for 3 of us and we could barely walk afterwards.

8 Likes

Save me one or a dozen!!

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: It is very versatile. It was DD20ā€™s dessert and DMā€™s entree simultaneously. (That was the second order. The first order was an appetizer. :laughing:)

It would be a lovely To Go snack for a group, thoughā€¦ :thinking:

5 Likes

What is wrong with you people?!? Iā€™ve literally gone twice in the last decade and many of you go on the regular?!? How am I ahead? I need to start checking your snacking plans, obvā€¦

1 Like

2 Likes

I donā€™t snack as much as I dine. I save what stomach space I have for The Really Good Stuff I Want To Enjoy At Dinner Later Tonight

7 Likes

I. Must. Do. Both. :no_mouth:

1 Like