Best Snacks at WDW, do you agree?

He’s just SO likeable!

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Tasty snack indeed

4 Likes

Ok but what about the lady in the background in a sweater?!?

Also Chris Evans would be #1 on snack list for sure!

5 Likes

I hate to do this, but since the adult male body is 60% water, is Chris Evans actually a soup?

10 Likes

STOP
:dizzy_face::dizzy_face:
(everyone knows he’s a tall glass of water and thus a beverage)

10 Likes

:bell::bell::bell:

4 Likes

If he was there yesterday why all the long sleeves!!!???!!?? It was hotter than hot yesterday and nobody was wearing long sleeves at Disney!!!

2 Likes

It was Hollywood CA

3 Likes

Ok. That makes much more sense I guess. I still don’t understand long sleeves in summer, except in the evening.

3 Likes

My guys have some long sleeve wicking shirts that are perfect for heat and sun

2 Likes

Our heatwave in SoCal is just getting going. 90s-100s starting Monday until Friday. Woohoo! I’m going to take the opportunity to get some walking in the heat in to practice for WDW. :joy:

4 Likes

New arrival from South Korea today. Churros!

8 Likes

Choco Pie looks like a Moon Pie! You’ll have to give your rating on everything.

1 Like

Ok, but what is “Couque d’asse?” Isn’t that how drug smugglers are getting it through customs these days?

8 Likes

Choco pies are great! In my experience, the cookies in choco pies are a little softer, whereas the cookies in moon pies are a little more crumbly. But roughly the same idea.

1 Like

I’m going to have to seek these out and try them.

1 Like

Will do. Might be a while since DW only opens 1 snack every few days to make it to last a month, just in time for the next one to come.

3 Likes

Exactly. We have gotten some lately at Costco. I forget the brand, but they sure make a crumby mess. Good to eat outside!

1 Like

This gave me a good and well-needed laugh, thanks! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

THANK YOU! I was beginning to wonder if no one got the joke. :joy:

5 Likes