Best Snacks at WDW

He’s just SO likeable!

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Tasty snack indeed

6 Likes

Ok but what about the lady in the background in a sweater?!?

Also Chris Evans would be #1 on snack list for sure!

6 Likes

I hate to do this, but since the adult male body is 60% water, is Chris Evans actually a soup?

11 Likes

STOP
:dizzy_face::dizzy_face:
(everyone knows he’s a tall glass of water and thus a beverage)

12 Likes

:bell::bell::bell:

6 Likes

If he was there yesterday why all the long sleeves!!!???!!?? It was hotter than hot yesterday and nobody was wearing long sleeves at Disney!!!

4 Likes

It was Hollywood CA

5 Likes

Ok. That makes much more sense I guess. I still don’t understand long sleeves in summer, except in the evening.

5 Likes

My guys have some long sleeve wicking shirts that are perfect for heat and sun

3 Likes

Our heatwave in SoCal is just getting going. 90s-100s starting Monday until Friday. Woohoo! I’m going to take the opportunity to get some walking in the heat in to practice for WDW. :joy:

5 Likes

New arrival from South Korea today. Churros!

10 Likes

Choco Pie looks like a Moon Pie! You’ll have to give your rating on everything.

2 Likes

Ok, but what is “Couque d’asse?” Isn’t that how drug smugglers are getting it through customs these days?

10 Likes

Choco pies are great! In my experience, the cookies in choco pies are a little softer, whereas the cookies in moon pies are a little more crumbly. But roughly the same idea.

2 Likes

I’m going to have to seek these out and try them.

2 Likes

Will do. Might be a while since DW only opens 1 snack every few days to make it to last a month, just in time for the next one to come.

5 Likes

Exactly. We have gotten some lately at Costco. I forget the brand, but they sure make a crumby mess. Good to eat outside!

3 Likes

This gave me a good and well-needed laugh, thanks! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

THANK YOU! I was beginning to wonder if no one got the joke. :joy:

7 Likes