Best Snacks at WDW

Ah…should have got the buffalo chicken!

2 Likes

Next time! I considered it. I got the loaded tots b/c my DD in IA asked me to try them so she could live vicariously through me :rofl::rofl: (she read a review somewhere). After I sent the picture she texted back, “Ok describe it, slowly” :rofl::rofl::rofl: some ppls kids… oh wait she’s mine :upside_down_face::kissing_heart:

7 Likes

You’re in MK today! Lucky! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

nah…not today, that was yesterday…
it was Blasted HOT too! :hot_face:

3 Likes

Here yesterday was raining and 55. Wish I was there heat and all!

4 Likes

Yes, I will put up w/ the heat for Disney… to a point :wink: Your temp sounds glorious! Love that part of the country.

2 Likes

Here it’s a high of 110 today and sunny. I actually don’t mind it compared to that Florida humidity and the drenching rainstorms! (I know the “dry heat” comment is overdone but it’s true! :joy:)

9 Likes

Dry heat like an oven?

2 Likes

I think of it more like a blow dryer. :rofl:

6 Likes

We’ve lived in NM and FL… 9 other states to include HI… and I’d take 105 degrees in the desert over 80 degrees in Florida any day!!!

2 Likes

I assume AZ is similar to NM… have you experienced a weird swimming chill? It was SO odd, that the kids lips would turn blue swimming in the desert. It would be 110 degrees outside but they’d be freezing in the pool.

2 Likes

Ok 1200 posts in, I’m very surprised this thread hasn’t devolved into people sharing celebrity sightings. (If you’re confused, read that thread title again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.)

(P.S. i did not take this pic - I found it on Twitter.)

12 Likes

Do you have a man crush?!? It’s ok if you do :wink:

5 Likes

I don’t think that happens here that I’ve seen. Usually pool water gets to a decent temperature by Memorial Day and is even uncomfortably warm by August.

2 Likes

I do appreciate Chris Evans, but actually I just love puns! :joy:

4 Likes

puns??? did you mean buns??? :rofl:

4 Likes

Look who was in Hogsmeade yesterday

(Some ladies would definitely think he could be a snack :rofl:)

9 Likes

It’s not the pool temp it’s the lack of moisture in the air… immediate drying upon leaving the pool… you know the lack of humidity. It was such a weird phenomenon we stopped going to the base pool.

2 Likes

yes, yes we might :wink:

2 Likes

I was just going to say this. My DH has no time for Florida theme parks but wrestlers, all the time in the world. Especially The Rock.

5 Likes