Best Snacks at WDW

Prawn cocktail crisps are one of the most popular flavours here.

5 Likes

Hey, she said it, not me! (And she had no idea about the snack/soup controversy.)

3 Likes

those look great! where did you find them?

1 Like

My coworker is Indian and she said she can only find them at the Indian market. I donā€™t even know where that is around here!

3 Likes

Ok they immediately lose credibility if they include Homecominā€™s Mac and cheese. See my trip report for full details. Basically you end up with a solid thick layer of just cheese (an occasional noodle may hide there and then a disappointing thin sauce that is actually around the noodles. It was ok but not something I would put on a best/favorite list. Also, it might have been better if I tried it right away but then it shouldnā€™t be a side.

2 Likes

:scream: seriously, itā€™s the best!

5 Likes

No. It is not. I should not be able to physically bend/lift the cheese layer. It is ok but overpriced and definitely not a best of.

2 Likes

My reaction exactly!!!

(Differences in tastes baffle me but I have quirks of my own.)

5 Likes

I meanā€¦ Iā€™m with you. I actually am not a huge fan of Mac and Cheese in general (the shame I know!), but I could eat Homecominā€™s version every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

3 Likes

Use the knife silly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Mac and cheese should not require the use of a knife, silly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It is a sign of real cheese. We arenā€™t talking Kraft here. Homestyle can (and should) have exactly that.

3 Likes

Exactly! Thatā€™s what makes it so special, with 5 types of shredded quality cheese!

4 Likes

Exactly. And as Steve Bloom says: ā€œitā€™s a masterpiece of ooey gooey cheesinessā€

5 Likes

Had this at Friar Nooksā€¦ Mac nā€™ Cheese was flavorlessā€¦ so meh. I was disappointed. If the food had been warm instead of barely warm Iā€™d have been happier. Good concept disappointing product.

2 Likes

Loaded Tots? :star_struck::yum:

3 Likes

I had those in my Yum box a month or two ago. My favorite are Poulet Roti Lays from France. Had them on our Honeymoon and they are awesome. Need to ship some here. I think the Canadians have them as well.

3 Likes

lolā€¦ I added comments as an edit to pic.

1 Like

I donā€™t recall us getting France, but we are still enjoying the Yums.

4 Likes

I asked for and got extra pop rocks. Woohoo!!! Lava this float ! :crazy_face:

9 Likes